|More pixel art!|
tl;dr: I've been keeping up with Octobit and making lots of pixel art and animations!
I'm doing Octobit this year! So I'm spending most of my time this month developing my art skills, rather than writing code!
Also, I've been recording time-lapse videos for each of my creations, so check those out too!
Day 9: Your biggest treasure
- Ok, so this is actually my daughter's biggest treasure. But her treasures are so much better than mine!
Day 10: Lunchbox
Day 11: Don't touch
- My beautiful inspiration.
- Yes, you definitely want to touch! But don't! It's much sharper than it looks!!
Day 12: Luchador
- I don't think this was a very good prompt, and I didn't spend as much time on the art either.
Day 13: Big bug
- That's no moon!
- This was a lot of fun to animate.
- The perspective transition took a while to figure out.
Code and other work
- None at all this week! So weird.
- More Octobit art! Here are the next prompts:
- 18. Walking guts
- 19. Perfect fit
- 20. Cursed item
- 21. Stupid hat
- 22. Delivery service
- 23. TMNT ripoff
- 24. Cocktail party