|More pixel art!|
tl;dr: I've been keeping up with Octobit and making lots of pixel art and animations!
See all of my Octobit art at levi.dev/octobit!
I'm doing Octobit this year! So I'm spending most of my time this month developing my art skills, rather than writing code!
Also, I've been recording time-lapse videos for each of my creations, so check those out too!
Octobit is a challenge to create one piece of pixel art per day during the month of October. Here is this year's daily prompt list.
Day 9: Your biggest treasure
- Ok, so this is actually my daughter's biggest treasure. But her treasures are so much better than mine!
Day 10: Lunchbox
Day 11: Don't touch
- My beautiful inspiration.
- Yes, you definitely want to touch! But don't! It's much sharper than it looks!!
Day 12: Luchador
- I don't think this was a very good prompt, and I didn't spend as much time on the art either.
Day 13: Big bug
- That's no moon!
- This was a lot of fun to animate.
- The perspective transition took a while to figure out.
Code and other work
- None at all this week! So weird.
- More Octobit art! Here are the next prompts:
- 18. Walking guts
- 19. Perfect fit
- 20. Cursed item
- 21. Stupid hat
- 22. Delivery service
- 23. TMNT ripoff
- 24. Cocktail party
Post a Comment