|This is my friends' camper van named Kustard!|
tl;dr: Out sick!
What happened last week?
- A cold is working its way through my household, so I basically didn't work last week!
- Pixel art:
- Created a composite video show-casing all of my art from Octobit.
- Wrote a retrospective on my experience Octobit.
- Created pixel-art of my friends' camper van named Kustard.
- Caught up on life and a backlog of chores.
- Took care of sick family members.
- Did a tiny amount of code work:
- Added support for non-character values for Behavior.move_target.
- Added support for optionally maintaining a circular buffer of the latest X personal logs on each player instance, to help with debugging.
- Triaged the remaining backlog items that came up during the last game jam.
- Duplicated the Eye of Glower-On into a new repository, in order to make a few updates while preserving the original game-jam version.
- Started adding support for rotating the character animator to match the surface-contact normal.
- Started debugging an issue where the is-rounding-corner surface-state logic isn’t accounting for how the character’s shape projects onto a sloped surface (it instead assumes that the character will be touching the cusp between adjacent surfaces).
- Get back up to speed with Surfacer framework development.
- Debug some issues with oddly-shaped surfaces.
- Finish some other surface-parsing logic I left-off on.
- Turn sick people into healthy people!