|Line-runner bot walk animation.|
tl;dr: Last week I mostly studied for gameplay-engineer job interviews, but I found a little time to create some new bot animations.
What happened last week?
- Job hunt:
- Applied to jobs.
- Reviewed 3D math and C++.
- Gained a very basic level of familiarity with the Unreal game engine, and got some custom code working in Unreal.
- Did a handful of phone screens.
- Did a couple timed online coding-assessment tests.
- Bot animations:
- Create line-runner-bot walking, standing, building, and jumping animations.
- Update constructor-bot shading to use a grey color that’s more consistent with the new line-runner bot colors.
- Integrate line-runner bot animations with Godot characters.
- Create a barrier-bot floating animation.
|Line-runner bot repair/build animation.|
|Barrier bot floating animation.|
|Construction bot repair/build animation.|
- I think I'll spend less time studying for interviews and applying to jobs this week.
- Instead, I'll get back to implementing Meteor Power features!
- I'll create barrier-bot art, and some new station art.
- I'll work on my bot-command-queue system.
- Also, I have a handful of job interviews lined up.
Post a Comment