|So many weird surface-angle combinations to consider!|
tl;dr: I had a short week, but I fixed most of the remaining of the 45° autotiling corner-cases.
What happened last week?
- Still fixing the autotiling logic and tile-set art for all the various 45° corner-cases.
- Continue implementing my corner-type-annotation-image tileset system.
- Continue debugging 45-degree quadrants.
- Fallback adjustments.
- More tileset quadrants, with new neighbor-connection combinations.
- Corrections to target corner-type calculation logic.
- Condensed some more of the tileset, by taking advantage of the new support for explicit internal connection annotations.
- Added some new helper functions in CellProximity for considering whether there are any 90-90-concave-clipped corners that would have the same effect as a 90 side.
- Added support for resetting all cells in the tilemap. This makes it much easier to sync to the latest autotiling changes.
- Change neighbor-connection priority order to be self, h, v, h-ex, v-ex, d, d-ex, h2, v2.
- Add support for one more neighbor-connection direction: external_(h|v)d2.
- Add one more missing corner type.
- Create a separate repo for all of my recent work on Surface Tiler.
- Start adding proper Godot Plugin features for the Surface Tiler library.
- Add a couple plugin buttons for recalculating tilemap cells.
- Finish fixing the final bits of 45° autotiling.
- Write documentation for all the different parts of my corner-match autotiling system.
- Publish my corner-match autotiling system as a stand-alone package in the Godot Asset Library.