|Queued commands are shown in the HUD,|
and you can inspect them to see phantom indicators.
tl;dr: Last week I made new music and a system for displaying, inspecting, and cancelling queued bot commands.
What happened last week?
- I continued with job interviews.
- I created more music.
- I added a system for displaying queued bot commands, inspecting them, and cancelling them.
- Add more music!
- Compose three songs:
- Hook-up new level music.
- Hook-up pause-menu music.
- Configure specific music to play per level.
- Display queued bot commands in the HUD:
- Add HUD items for the command queue.
- Update HUD command-queue styling.
- Sync HUD command-queue to game state.
- Add support for canceling queued commands.
- Update the HUD command-queue list to preserve command selection when the command transitions from being queued to being in-progress.
- Add phantom annotators for inspecting queued commands:
- Add a new subclass for game-specific annotators.
- Create phantom versions of all bot and station art.
- Create scenes for the phantom indicators for bots and stations.
- Hook-up the current-navigation annotator for the currently-selected command in the command queue.
- Update NavigatorAnnotators and NavigationPulseAnnotator to support being used in an always-on mode that doesn't toggle visibility based on slow-motion enablement.
- Fix phantom sprite positions.
- Draw phantom bots and phantom stations when selecting a queued command.
- Rope simulation refactors:
- Create a new StaticRope class.
- Enable better configuration of the DynamicRope class.
- Create a PowerLinePhantom annotation for queued commands.
- Fix various edge-cases for invalidating logic when a station or power-line has already been destroyed.
- Fix an issue with the sequencing when destroying objects when a level ends.
- Fix an issue with some upcoming commands being dropped when finishing an earlier command.
- Fix an issue when trying to run a power-line when one of the stations has already been destroyed.
- Disable slow-motion when the level ends.
- Disable touch-event-handling after the level ends.
- Refactor the annotators system to use String-based types.
- Simplify the cancel_command API.
- Fix some small edge-case bugs.
- Render remaining cost after executing command for each queued command item.
- Start refactoring how bot command / is-active state is updated.
- Wrap-up interviews.
- Finish refactoring bot command / is-active state updates.
- Hook-up custom flying movement logic for the barrier bot.
Post a Comment