|New tileset and meteor art!|
tl;dr: Last week I wrapped up most of the work on meteor-blocking barriers, and I created new tileset art.
What happened last week?
- Finish implementing most of the remaining barrier features.
- Create new and improved tileset art for Meteor Power.
- Comb through backlogs and determine relative long-term priorities for all the different threads of work I didn't finish during my sabbatical.
- I think I found the underlying cause of last week's bizarre bug involving inconsistent event sequencing!
- Deduct energy when building a barrier pylon.
- Decrement energy while barrier pylons are connected.
- Auto-deactivate barriers when there is not enough energy to run them.
- Disallow connections between too-distant barrier pylons.
- Auto-disconnect barrier pylons that become too distant.
- Create a barrier-pylon-count HUD and pause-menu display.
- Disable barrier-pylon-creation when at max pylon capacity.
- Prevent triggering some barrier-pylon commands when there are no barrier-bots.
- New tileset art:
- Create new tileset concept art.
- Create ceiling, left-wall, and right-wall surface art for the new tile concept.
- Finish updating all 90-degree-only subtile art in the collidable tileset.
- Update decoration tileset to match new art.
- Update station and decoration positions to respect the new 3-pixel collision margin.
- Add support for forcing the generated subtile-quadrant collision-geometry to be convex when St.forces_convex_collision_shapes is true.
- Disable commands that aren't yet implemented.
- Fix an issue with spacing between entity counts for bot and station count displays.
- Fix an issue with centering for HudCustomValueBox.
- Prevent starting new bot or barrier pylon commands when at already max capacity.Re-enable recycling the last bot.
- Re-balance entity costs.
- Remove energy-deductions from meteor-collisions.
- Review my extensive collection of backlogs, update stale tasks, prioritize tasks, and decide what I am most likely to continue working on after starting at Bungie.
|...and here's what it looks like now!|
- Start my job at Bungie!
- My progress on my frameworks, Meteor Power, and other independent side-projects will go way down, but I'll still make slow progress on them at some point!
- I'll talk all about my future in a another post.
Post a Comment